Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Danville Plumber - Customer Testimonials - Guaranteed Plumbing Co Danville




 
Client Testimonials
Melony Newman, President and CEO of the Danville Chamber of Commerce, experienced a break
in her sewer line located underneath a custom tile walkway. Guaranteed Plumbing meticulously cut
the tiles, excavated the concrete, located the break, trenched, and removed and repaired the broken lines.
“Forgive me if I am overflowing with enthusiasm, but I cannot say enough good things about my
experience working with Marcus Madrid and Guaranteed Plumbing! I originally was working with
a nationally-known plumbing company, and the “issue” continued and was escalating. I was given
a wrong diagnosis and a very expensive quote. I contacted Gaylor Construction for a local referral,
nd I am so grateful for the decision. They referred me to Marcus, who quickly assisted with the
correct diagnosis and resolved the issue in a fraction of the time the other company quoted and
at a fraction of the cost! The team was professional, courteous, very careful to clean up after
themselves each day, and solved the problem. The job took about a week. Working with Marcus
has been a wonderful experience.”

Melony Newman, President & CEO of the Danville Area Chamber of Commerce
The Luckhardts were experiencing a leak under their kitchen sink. We sent our service technician to
their home and received an email the same day.
“We just wanted to let you know that Damen did a terrific job. He is a very polite and efficient
young man. He came right on time, found the problem right away, fixed it, cleaned it up like it
never happened and was on his way.”
Ruby and Wade Luckhardt, Owners of FastSigns
 

http://www.guaranteedplumbingco.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment